Myrmidons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myrmidons Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

doncorleon recruitment info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doncorleon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-03

doncorleon recruitment info Empty
PostSubject: doncorleon recruitment info   doncorleon recruitment info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Character Name and class: Doncorleon Warrior
Possible high lvl alts and their classes: highest lvl alt is 18 atm
Professions : Enchanting 425, Mining 450

Armory link in order for us to see your gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Doncorleon

What build are you using at the moment and why you have choosen that build? ATM i am fury, i chose fury for now so i can go as DPS for heroics and farm a bit of honor. as fury now i got 2.8K AP and 3.2K talent buff. i chose that build really because i enjoy to be DPS.

Are you willing to respec if asked? I have no problem to respec even to prot, because i have tanking gear and with all of it on i got 23.8K HP unbuffed, 22K armor and 545 defense. i got skill experience with tanking and don't really have any problem with that spec.

What times can you play WoW usually? i log in every day to WoW and i will be most likely online from 6 to 9 or 10. and weekends from morning till night unless something comes up.
Are you experienced regarding raids? not really, i have been naxx only once, but i learn fast and i dont really think i will have any problem.
Are you a so called Team player? Yes, i probably am, i always will help out in any situation when i am in a group, doing my best to prevent any problems that will occur.

Last but not least do you have any friends that can put a good word for you? Trollamenos, kkelp

Last edited by doncorleon on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keyra

Keyra

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: doncorleon recruitment info   doncorleon recruitment info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:14 pm

to armory link einai kapws elleipes, vlepw poli pvp gear panw sou kati pou den einai k toso 8etiko oso afora ta raids, 8a exeis sintoma apantisi otan o class leader twn warrior mas dei k autos to aply sou
Back to top Go down
doncorleon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: ok   doncorleon recruitment info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:33 pm

kala, tote egw boro na kanw spec prot me olo to PvE gear mou kai na ime san secondary tank h kati, giati akoma xriazomai liga akoma gia na gino main Smile. ksero oti ine ligo pvp to DPS gear mou, giati ixa afosiosi ligo parapano xrono sto na perno tanking gear.
Back to top Go down

doncorleon recruitment info
Page 1 of 1