Myrmidons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myrmidons Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

member recruitment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trollame

member recruitment Empty
PostSubject: member recruitment   member recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Character Name and class: Trollamenos shaman
Possible high lvl alts and their classes: none
Professions : herbalism 450 and inscription 436

Armory link in order for us to see your gear:

What build are you using at the moment and why you have choosen that build?
ATM im elemental but I just respecced for two days. Im going back to my main specc which is restoration. Also I would like to tell that at the armory link u might see me with some pvp items or ele items. I have full resto pve gear and my bonus healing goes up to 2.1k
Are you willing to respec if asked?
Off course any time the guild wants me to.
What times can you play WoW usually? From Monday to Friday I can play any time after 6 and before 10 and on weekends at can play anytime asked except if I have important occasions
Are you experienced regarding raids? I have finish naxx’s most wings.you can check my achievments for that. I quit sure I only haven’t don’t last boss
Are you a so called Team player? I’d like to. I’m kind, understating and willing to try

Last but not least do you have any friends that can put a good word for you? Doncorleon and kkelp (warrior and rogue lvl 80) in emmeris
Back to top Go down
Keyra

Keyra

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-19

member recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: member recruitment   member recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:24 pm

accepted wisp me in game
Back to top Go down

member recruitment
Page 1 of 1