Myrmidons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myrmidons Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WARRIORS - (tnx god there is no int ench for weapon i dont want my weapon be smarter than me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keyra

Keyra

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-19

WARRIORS - (tnx god there is no int ench for weapon i dont want my weapon be smarter than me) Empty
PostSubject: WARRIORS - (tnx god there is no int ench for weapon i dont want my weapon be smarter than me)   WARRIORS - (tnx god there is no int ench for weapon i dont want my weapon be smarter than me) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:01 am

Builds
Combos
Hints
Addons
Opinions
Thoughts
Questions
Back to top Go down
Futch

Futch

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-19

WARRIORS - (tnx god there is no int ench for weapon i dont want my weapon be smarter than me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARRIORS - (tnx god there is no int ench for weapon i dont want my weapon be smarter than me)   WARRIORS - (tnx god there is no int ench for weapon i dont want my weapon be smarter than me) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:51 am

Guys as and the name of the topic i have to say that i don't have too much intellect so i don't have something to suggest. Do as you like your trees, put as you like your glyphs! Basically you don't need suggests warriors rules at all the ways an builds. Raise your swords and prepare for EPIX battles. Let's meet again at the gates of VALHALLA!!

P.S. If you need help for anythink write here and i ll answer your question. I know thinks and for pve and for pvp(yeah when i was young 60lvl i was playing pvp for about 2 months day and night,less sleep). So feel free to ask anythink.
Live for nothing or Die for somethink...!
Back to top Go down

WARRIORS - (tnx god there is no int ench for weapon i dont want my weapon be smarter than me)
Page 1 of 1