Myrmidons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myrmidons Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROGUES - (if you ain't at half health i won't fight ya)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keyra

Keyra

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-19

ROGUES - (if you ain't at half health i won't fight ya) Empty
PostSubject: ROGUES - (if you ain't at half health i won't fight ya)   ROGUES - (if you ain't at half health i won't fight ya) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:58 am

Builds
Combos
Hints
Addons
Opinions
Thoughts
Questions
Back to top Go down
Keyra

Keyra

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Assasination i Combat gia PvE? Idou i aporia   ROGUES - (if you ain't at half health i won't fight ya) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:37 am

prosfates meletes edeiksan oti o assasination ta spaei alla einai etsi? oi ergastiriakes meletes edeiksan oti an den exete poli kala daggers 8a parete ta (logokrisia) tou karampela Razz

ka8e vdomada allazw spec alla den exw katastalaksei akoma, san assasination exw MH k OH http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39140
me spec http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0efoexoVboIuAo0gMZxb to rotation einai arketa eukolo ka8ws den xreiazete na spammareis slice and dice k to dps poli kalo apo 2.6 mexri 3.6 analoga to ti built exei to raid san combat me eksisou kala opla to dps itan ligo mikrotero to max den ksepernouse ta 3.2k dps omws einai pisteuw kalitero na eisai combat mexri na vreis kala daggers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deadsoul

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: ROGUES - (if you ain't at half health i won't fight ya)   ROGUES - (if you ain't at half health i won't fight ya) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:20 am

Keyra wrote:
prosfates meletes edeiksan oti o assasination ta spaei alla einai etsi? oi ergastiriakes meletes edeiksan oti an den exete poli kala daggers 8a parete ta (logokrisia) tou karampela Razz

ka8e vdomada allazw spec alla den exw katastalaksei akoma, san assasination exw MH k OH http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39140
me spec http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0efoexoVboIuAo0gMZxb to rotation einai arketa eukolo ka8ws den xreiazete na spammareis slice and dice k to dps poli kalo apo 2.6 mexri 3.6 analoga to ti built exei to raid san combat me eksisou kala opla to dps itan ligo mikrotero to max den ksepernouse ta 3.2k dps omws einai pisteuw kalitero na eisai combat mexri na vreis kala daggers Very Happy

simfono apoLitos,giauto kai go dropara simera http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37667.....^^
Back to top Go down
Athanati

Athanati

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: To Rogue or NOT to Rogue?   ROGUES - (if you ain't at half health i won't fight ya) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Macros for my brothers: (remember macro is not a supermarket is a simple way to pawn your enemies and help yourself)

#showtooltip Tricks of the Trade
/cast [target=focus,help] Tricks of the Trade

This macro allows for you cast Tricks of the Trade on your current focus target, (MT for example) to cast it on them without directly targeting them and losing valuable white damage auto attacks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/cast [target=insertplayernamehere] Tricks of the Trade

This macro enables you to always cast Tricks of the Trade on a specific player without having to use your focus, thus making it more useful in PvP situations where your focus target is better off being one of your opponents. This is great for 2v2 DPS lineup’s to give that extra damage buff to your teammate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/clearfocus [modifier][target=focus,dead][target=focus,help][target=focus,noexists]
/cast [target=focus,exists] Blind
/focus [target=focus,noexists]

Hitting this macro the first time will set your current target as your focus assuming you have not focus. Pressing it a second time will blind your focused target.

#show preparation
/cast shadowstep
/cast sprint
/cast [nostealth] Evasion
/cast Preparation

The macro that blows all of your unused cooldowns before you Prep. There is no disadvantage to this since once you Prep these cooldowns are lost anyways, so why not use them? Don’t worry about Evasion either since it won’t cast unless you are out of stealth. However, be careful not to hit this twice, as you will blow your second set of cooldowns. I was a bit leery of this macro at first, but then realized I didn’t mash my Prep button anyways, and it really comes in handy if you’re in a hurry to get to that second Sprint/Vanish etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and last but not least my top favorite for all those rat out there:

[b]Mouseover Blind

/cast [target=mouseover] Blind
/focus [target=mouseover]
/stopmacro [target=focus, noharm]
/p %f has been blinded. DO NOT TOUCH!

This macro allows you to Blind any target within range by simply hovering your mouse cursor over them and hitting the macro, thus avoiding switching targets and losing valuable time in Arena. It has an added macro line that indicates who has been Blinded in party chat, but you can choose to remove this if you’d like.

soon u ll have my second post concerning the rotation and why it is so vital!! (lets prove that we can still be the top dpsers ffs)
Back to top Go down

ROGUES - (if you ain't at half health i won't fight ya)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myrmidons :: Myrmidons Forum Index :: Myrmidons-
Jump to: