Myrmidons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myrmidons Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undead Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Undead W

Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Undead Warlock   Undead Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:52 pm

Character Name and class: Eternalgony Warlock
Possible high lvl alts and their classes: lvl 71 druid
Professions : Alchemy and Tailoring

Armory link in order for us to see your gear:

What build are you using at the moment and why you have choosen that build? (0,41,30) This is the spec which I have been able to hold the highest dps.

Are you willing to respec if asked? Ofc, always rdy for improvment..

What times can you play WoW usually? Everyday (not tuesday), normally from 16-18, and then again 19- when ever I'm done
Are you experienced regarding raids? Done full naxx10 (on my friends shaman (I played on his account because I couldn't get game card). But full ecp in all 10-man raids. Did a bit bt back in tbc, on my druid tho.
Are you a so called Team player? Yes I am. Always rdy to help some1, and listen to other ppls ideas.

Last but not least do you have any friends that can put a good word for you? I rly dont think so Very Happy...Never been able to reach your guys lvl in raids, so it isn't easy to do much with u Very Happy...
Back to top Go down
Eriasu

Eriasu

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undead Warlock   Undead Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:30 am

give us ur armory link pls
Back to top Go down
Eternalagony

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undead Warlock   Undead Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:37 am

Sry about that..dont know why it didn't show the armory link...anyway here is it: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Eternalagony

Btw, the green trinket will be replaced today
Back to top Go down
Teferi

Teferi

Number of posts : 12

Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undead Warlock   Undead Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Your gear is almost good to begin naxx 10 runs(u need some emblem of heroism rewards and hc dungeons also, rings trinket wand), ur specc not . Take a look here to take some ideas (at the last post), also u can wisp me in the game for details and stuff.
Since we have only 1 warlock (me) , ur gear is decent for naxx 10 and as u said u r willing to learn more , ur application is accepted by me, w8 for Keyra's opinion.

P.S. this is a Greek Guild so it would be difficult for u to communicate with others, if u want to say something u have to ask us and we r willing to inform u for anything. This situation cant change and the official language in guild chat is Greek, i dont know if that suits u.
Back to top Go down
Eternalagony

Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undead Warlock   Undead Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Ye I already got the info about that its a greek guild, and dont think that it will be that much of a prob.
Well getting the badges trinket today, and I'm working on getting the other stuffs too.

EDIT: got the trinket now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teferi

Teferi

Number of posts : 12

Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undead Warlock   Undead Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Your application is accepted. It will be nice to have u in our guild..... welcome and have a nice raiding fun Smile

When u saw that message wisp to Keyra online and tell him to inv u in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Eternalagony

Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undead Warlock   Undead Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Imba!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

Undead Warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myrmidons :: Myrmidons Forum Index :: Recruitment-
Jump to: