Myrmidons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myrmidons Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ziddi, Paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
recruite

Ziddi, Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Ziddi, Paladin   Ziddi, Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Mining/Jewelcrafting (175/130), but I can respec if anyone want. My build is holy, because I want to try a new thing, and I like healing. I can play about from 3a.m. to 12p.m. at the weekdays. At the weekends I can play to 4-5 a.m. I like the raids.
Back to top Go down
Keyra

Keyra

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Ziddi, Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziddi, Paladin   Ziddi, Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:55 pm

post armory link and age plz
Back to top Go down
Norules

Norules

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Ziddi, Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziddi, Paladin   Ziddi, Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:32 pm

ziddi,as gm said before me,you missed some things on your application,like age,country and armory link(these are most importants).we need those in order to decide..if you cant understand something about the application or anything else,feel free to whisper me ingame!
Back to top Go down
Recrutit

Ziddi, Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Ziddi, Paladin   Ziddi, Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:45 pm

I'm 15 years old and I live in Hungary.
Back to top Go down
Norules

Norules

Number of posts : 5

Ziddi, Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziddi, Paladin   Ziddi, Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:59 pm

ziddi,i checked your gear in armory(the link is above) and as i see there you are kinda low gear!im afraid i have to say that in first plan your gear dont meet the minimum requirements in order to be able to raid.your gear can be improved through heroics and ofc from some craftable items.its not much deal to do some heroics and boost your gear!So (again)feel free to whisper me ingame in a couple of weeks in order to see how the things going about your gear.http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Ziddi
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Ziddi, Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziddi, Paladin   Ziddi, Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:05 am

well i can vouch for ziddi though from now. Even not ready for NAx he is amongst the fastest in reaction healers i have seen.

So , gear up and join the club soon!
Back to top Go down
Tarukka

Number of posts : 2

Ziddi, Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziddi, Paladin   Ziddi, Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:48 am

I can just confirm what Quent said. Though his gear isn't so good, he healed through places where others with similar gear couldn't. Besides that I know him since nearly a year and he never disappointed me in WoW. I hope we can see him soon in our Guild Tabard. Smile
Back to top Go down

Ziddi, Paladin
Page 1 of 1